Are you an enthusiastic and creative marketing or communications student interested in engaging an audience through creative content marketing? We are hiring a marketing and communications intern for 15 hours per week. This paid internship duties will include performing administrative tasks associated with marketing campaigns and trade shows. The intern will also take the lead in engaging our audience by providing creative ideas and content for social media platforms. They will work directly with FarSounder’s Marketing, Communications and Relationship Manager.
- Online outreach and promotion using Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Conduct industry research and online community management
- Develop ideas and create news articles, tech blogs and press releases
- Assist with tradeshow preparation and organization
- Investigate media contacts and manage media lists
- Support marketing in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree program
- This is a PAID internship.
- Only open to individuals with the permanent legal right to work in the United States.
- The position is in our office in Warwick, RI. No telecommuting.
- Target Dates: Summer 2021 with possibility to continue during the fall.
- Time Commitment: Part time during Fall/Spring semester. Full time during the summer.
To apply, please email your resume as a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, tell us why you're interested in this opportunity, and why you think you'd be a good fit for this job. If you have a website, side project, or anything else you think we'd be interested in seeing, please include that as well.
No agency calls will be accepted.
FarSounder is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a smoke-free/drug-free work environment for its employees.